Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KacieMarie_ Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 04:00 PM
    5 Months Pregnant With Constant Pain After Laying/Sleeping On Back or Side..
    5 Months Pregnant.
    Every time I Lay Down On My Back or Side I Always Get This Constant Pain In My Right Side. && It Doesn`t Go Away Until I`ve Been Sitting Up For A While.
    Anyone Have The Same or Know About Thiis?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 05:02 PM
    I had this with both of my pregnancies. My Dr. diagnosed it as a nerve issue which would resolve itself after the births. See your OB/Gyn to make sure everything is all right just to be safe. Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower back pain on right side with pain shooting into my and down my leg with burning [ 2 Answers ]

I was doing leg presses at the gym when I felt excruciating pain in my right lower back with pain that shot down my leg. I could barely walk but manage to make to my car and drive home. Needless to say the pain I experienced just from driving was horrific! I needed help getting out of the car when...

Pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side [ 0 Answers ]

I am having pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side? Is this any pregnancy symptom or not? Why it usually occurs

Pain in lower right side groin area, sharp at times, now constant, what is the cause? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 57 years young. NEVER sick, so to have a pain that is not going away is very concerning. Yes I am over weight 205lbs, height 5 foot 8 inches. I really hope I do not have to go to doctor. I am employed but no insurance.

Hip pain laying on left side,joint pops ( sounds like knuckle cracking [ 1 Answers ]

Having problems with left hip, mostly at night. It hurts if I sleep on my left side. Laying on the floor also hurts. It also pops , like cracking your knuckles, 1 to 4 times a day. I walk daily, but it doesn't bother me as much during the day. Any help would be appreciated, or rehab ideas

View more questions Search