Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 18, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Song from last year, tick tock, not Kei$ha
    Hi, I´m looking for an upbeat techno song with female singer that played a lot on radio last year, the only lyrics I remember is "tick tock". It is not Kei$sha´s song Tik tok, this song is more upbeat and more melodic. Less "hiphop-y". Thanks!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 11:44 AM
    Maybe you're looking for this?
    Gwen Stefani- What You Waiting For (Lyrics In Description) - YouTube
    -

Jul 18, 2012, 11:52 AM
    No, that´s too old. This song came last year or possibly the year before. Thanks anyway!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 12:04 PM
    Did you listen to it? A big part of the lyrics are 'tick-tock tick-tock'... if you're sure, then there's this one... but not really 'techno' or upbeat'... sooo probably not the one you're looking for...
    Nasekomix - Tick Tock Song - YouTube
    -

Jul 18, 2012, 12:30 PM
    No, too slow. The one I mean is more "party! yaay!" in its style.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which box to tick on 1040NR for status (would tick 3 but spouse does't have an id) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm filling in a 1040NR and am married and a resident of Canada but the instructions for boxes 3 and 4 say: "You cannot check the box on line 3 or line 4 if your spouse does not have an SSN or an ITIN. If your spouse is not eligible to apply for an SSN, he or she must apply for an ITIN." ...

My 3 year old was bitten by a tick. Should I take him to the ER? [ 0 Answers ]

He was bitten by a Dog tick which is a common carrier for Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, I was able to remove it just fine and preserve it in rubbing alcohol. Should I take him to the ER to start a precautionary dose of antibiotics?

Is it a tick ? [ 7 Answers ]

Today we went to a local park and spent quite a bit of time in the woods. This evening as I sat watching TV I felt something on my leg and looked down to see a little 'bug' on my thigh. It looked like a small spider with a round body. It was medium brown and had 8 legs, I believe. I was...

View more questions Search