Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mclaurine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Outstanding shares
    How do I find the outstanding shares, effect of dividend, fraction of a year, andweighted average?

Year 2003
    Outstanding shares December 31, 2oo2 40,000
    Outstanding shares on dec 31, 2003 52,800
    Outstanding shares on dec 31 2004 64,000
    Outstanding shares on dec 31, 2005 240,000
    tgottshalk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 03:53 PM
    keeler authorized to issue 10,000shares of 8%, 100 par value perferred stock,and 500,000
    skygirl29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 05:23 PM

A firm utilizing LIFO inventory accounting would, in calculating gross profits, assume that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father passed with outstanding credit card debt [ 1 Answers ]

My father passed away in December. We have come to realize he had 3 credit cards with balances totaling about $20,000. We live in Louisiana, which is a community property state. My dad did not have a will and as far as any estate, would be the townhouse he lived in with my mother. Is my mom...

66% shares [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I owned the 66% of one company Can I sell this company even when the guy that owned the other 33 % does not want to? Florida company

Outstanding dept of $85,000 [ 2 Answers ]

I have an outstanding dept of $85,000. I will be working in another country for a while is there anyway they can attack my bank account if it's in another country?

Being sued by the bank for an outstanding debt [ 2 Answers ]

The aforesaid total $83,133.61, exclusive of interest. Unless same, together with interest is paid within ten (10) days of the date of this letter, legal proceedings will be instituted against you without further notice. Can someone tell me what is meant by "legal proceedings will be instituted...

Outstanding news! Whoo hoo! (If I may carry on for a moment) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks: Well, it looks like Im going to have to change my profile description. I am pleased to announce that today, in the mail, I actually received some good news! Andrew Cocke is now refrigeration certified , type I and type II! I took this test a year ago, and my employer...

View more questions Search