Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garciak89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 11:37 PM
    Is it a roach ?
    I saw this bug crawling on my livingroom's carpet... Very slowly. This is one of the reasons I was not sure if it is a roach. I've seen roaches before and they are pretty fast alsi it kind of looks different to me... I hate roaches. I need to know if this is one so that I can call an exterminator ASAP!! Description... 6 legs medium antenas it does have wings and unlike the roaches Ive seen this one has a medium head not small like roaches is about 1/2 inch long very dark brown almost black.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I terminate my lease if my landlord has failed to remedy a roach infestation? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently renting an apartment in Arizona. I have been battling with a persistent roach problem for almost two months. I have been sprayed, baited and sprayed, baited and sprayed again, and just recently been bombed. The roaches are still there. I have done everything I need to do e.g. Taking...

Signed a lease for 1 year and found the house is roach infested [ 1 Answers ]

I signed a year lease with a privately owned landlord for a condo in New Jersey. After moving into the apt, found out the place is heavily infested with roached, the paint is really bad and the condition of the house is not livable. This was not evident from the initial looks before signing the...

WOW! Is your home roach free? It does feel great! [ 2 Answers ]

At my previous home, I had a 3-family townhouse. I lived there for 3 yeears during which there were always roaches no matter how much cleaning and fumigating, baiting, I did (Im kind of a clean freak). Then I moved to my current home where I have been living for 4 yrs. While I had pets, I had...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search