Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hanson Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Classic SciFI Movie Title
    There was this movies that I watched with my brother 10 years ago, it was a SciFi movie about a town where people are growing old quickly and losing teeth and stuff.. a guy investigates it and finds out that a spaceship was buried in a the town's cemetery for hundreds of years and it's aliens are sucking out the town's life to regenerate there bodies, eventually he flies the spaceship and...
    Anyway I couldn't tell the title since I watched the last 1.5 hours of the movie
    Appreciate your help guys... :)
    Cheers
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 4, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Soundds like Steven Kings, Tommy Knockers
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2007, 08:37 AM
    I agree with you Ben. That is what I was thinking when I read the description.
    hanson Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2007, 04:50 PM
    That's the one guys... you just ended a 10 years quest for the truth; all in one day. I bow for u... :)
    Thanks,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

80's scifi movie... Title? [ 7 Answers ]

It's an 80's or early 90's movie where this astroid comes out of space and lands on a farm and this little creature comes out that looks like a leach. I remember a scene from where they're playing baseball and the creature is in the woods and attacks one of the players by attaching itself to it's...

Scifi/fantasy movie title needed [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I remember seeing this movie (I think on the disney channel) when I was younger. There was a girl in white clothes and I think purple hair. She is from another planet and a family takes her in... I remember an odd scene with a toaster..? She also has three moles on the side of her head. I've...

80's scifi movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I think its from the 80's anyway, it had some little flying robots in it and I think they came form another planet and they came here and started helping people. I just remember a scene toward the end, I believe, where one of the baby robots was helping a guy put in a tile like in an old bathroom...

View more questions Search