Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justgrandma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 10:10 PM
    Ge dishwasher
    No water or very little appears to be going to the top spinners. Already cleaned bottom filters, checked level, checked amt of water, etc. is there a diverter or something to direct the water to the second level? The lower level works great.
    Any info appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher caused sink next to it to fill with water and also dishwasher won't drain [ 2 Answers ]

I think my title says it all... I ran the dishwasher and the sink next to it (which happens to be side connected to the garbage disposal) filled up with water. The dishwasher also leaked at the end because the water overflowed onto the floor... dishwasher did not drain itself. I emptied the...

Dishwasher down [ 2 Answers ]

I turned off the breaker that goes to my kitchen in an attempt to fix an issue with a light and when I turned it back on my dishwasher was off and I can't get it to "re-boot". No lights, no response to trying to re-start, nothing.

Dishwasher [ 0 Answers ]

I have a G E potscrubber portable dishwasher.when we try to turn it on all it does is hum a little and sounds like it wants to start when you go through the cycles.anybody know why.I think the box on the inside of the cover might be bad.

Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore dishwasher will not start and it is only 5 years old

GE Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

Ge dishwasher, mod, gsd 650. Pump out occurs as tub is filling --- any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.