Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaydeeare Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 07:55 PM
    Tdap vaccination
    My immunization clinic gave me a tdap vaccination today. When I got home, I was reviewing my shot record and realized that I received the same vaccine two years ago. The recommended interval is 10 years. Should I be concerned?

Check out some similar questions!

Infant coughing after vaccination [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a breastfeeding mom that was just vaccinated for pertussis and now my 2 week old is coughing and throwing up just a little bit. Am I paranoid or does she have whooping cough?

Vaccination [ 1 Answers ]

My son received a vaccination when he was about 1 1/2 the nurse had mentioned to me that some parents think the shot leaves a mark that resembles a freckle on the skin. She assured me that it doesn't, but sure enough there it was. It grows as he grows and everything. Why did the vaccination give...

Vaccination before pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Is it necessary to get vaccinated for chicken pox and the mumps before getting pregnant

Vaccination Hepititis B [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could have messed this up. I got the first Hep B shot on Thursday and took an antibiotic the next day as I was feeling an urinary tract infection coming on as well as a yeast. Did I mess my body up more by doing this? I had antibiotics from about a month ago that I didn't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.