Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x0nicegirlx0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 05:51 PM
    How do I do a bow and arrow and scorpion?
    I can do a pretty good heel stretch... it feels comfortable and I know I have the flexibility to make it go even farther, however I just can't seem to pull it farther without losing my balance.. whenever someone stretches for me they can stretch it all the way up to my head... I can do my splits on both sides so shouldn't I be able to do a bow and arrow? I will admit when I try that it does it hurt a little bit, but that's not what's stopping me. I just always have to let go because I start to fall over.. has this ever happened to anyone? I feel alone lol... any suggestions? This also happens with my scorpion.. I may just be approaching it wrong but I'm pretty sure its balance because I have a flexible back and legs to do it.. but I just can't pull it up without falling... I also can't seem to be able to grab my foot with my opposite hand and it hurts my back a lot whenever I attempt a scorpion but I can do a back bend! I think imight be grabbing my foot wrong but I don't know.. ugh! Please help! Thanks :)
    15yearoldgirl Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Jan 13, 2014, 04:31 PM
    I struggled with mine for ages and felt the same because I could do all the splits and backbends too. I realised after months that it was all to do with how I went into it. I found it much easier to get my balance when I swung my arms a few times and on the last one bent my knees before I swung my arms and leg up. It sounds simple but it helped me loads and I hope it helps you too :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I Press left arrow and up arrow [ 1 Answers ]

When i Press left arrow and up arrow within fraction of seconds, it automatically opens caluculator. How to disable this.?

Bow arrow [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal for fellon to own a bow and arrow ?

Felons owning a bow and arrow [ 1 Answers ]

Can a felon own a bow and arrow in the state of California to hunt and for recreation

View more questions Search