Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quasar96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Vaginal Odor
    For two and a half years there has been no or very little smell after intercourse. Very little could be described as sweet. Recently, the smell has increased and become foul or fishy or stronger. Partner age m f over fifty. Is this normal? Could it be an infection? What caused it? Possibly multiple partners?

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal odor [ 0 Answers ]

Having abdominal pain lower back pain and vaginal odor

Vaginal Discharge and Vaginal odor normal or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I made an appointment at the clinic because I have been having a lot of vaginal discharge and odor that won't go away. Every month my periods are heavy and clot and I go through the pads. I became sexualy active a year ago and that scares me I just need advice on what the doc may do and after...

Vaginal odor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend whom by which has a very strong vaginal odor. She keeps trying to get rid of it she said she used a douche and mesingel. But the smell just wint go away. She had a traumatic brain injury two years ago and that is when the smell first started. Please help her

Vaginal Odor for a while now? [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, before you go thinking anything bad lol, just want to clarify that I smelled perfectly fine down there up until about two years ago... Before this odor came about, I smelled almost like a clean, pure scent, and it was fine! But, all of a sudden about two years ago, it changed and it's...

Vaginal odor. [ 2 Answers ]

So over the past three days or so, I have noticed that I have a lingering vaginal odor. It is not intense or overwhelming in any way, it's just there. I am not having any itching or large discharge or any other symptoms like that, everything is regular except that. I have not had sex in a while...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.