Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nessallh Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jul 17, 2012, 01:03 PM
    I didn't do nothing wrong even a fight why he ignore me?
    My real Story of Asian girl. First of all, I met him by chance on Fb. He asked me my number and start flirting me till I decide to gave him ma number. We talked over a month I decide to see him from my town to Chicago it take me like 2 hours. The first time I saw him I swear I fell in love with him but I didn't say nothing just hiding him. I spend 2 night with him, my family and my friend was worry about me so much they thought he was such a bad guy because this person I just knew and he appear by online that not real just fake. I don't believe what they think or said I just follow ma heart and yeah finally we both decide to be boyfriend and girlfriend. The first step in Chicago station I met him he show me the way he live and real life. I note that he doesn't lie me nothing because I can see with my both clear eyes that a real man. He said he love me and he ride me to station back. I didn't said nothing just cried. He my first kisses person in ma life. I swear I love him more than anything in this worth. I'm 19 and also senior in high school but my boyfriend seem older than me he 28 and he work. All the time I talked about him in-front of ma friend during brake time and phone all about him. They said why I like old guys ? Why I fall in love with him ? It not going to happen. Please forget him it just a fake don't love him,my friend said. But I was thinking this is my choose I won't regret or sorry some day what if he want to leave me. 1 month after he decide to see my family and visited me in south bend. He such a good gentlemen, he nice and respectful I was happy and exited so much during that time.it remind me to think that one of ma friend name Steven he an american guy he told me that please be careful because american guys think sex only. Don't let yourself to be cheap and down of them but it doesn't make sense to me nothing. July/13/12 I got his last text and he asked me a serious question "when we decide to do something more than kiss"? So true he mean he want to sleep with me for real. I thought he a stupid , I hate him. I text back "what the hell are u talking about "'? I said. " I'm sorry baby i just asked cus i never date the girl like u in ma whole life". He said. He said sorry and apologize me many many time. After 2 day I remember I was busy in school and worked so I didn't have enough time to call him so when I back home at night I called him guess what happe ? Yeah he start ignore me even I called him like 200 time till die he still doesn't pick up the phone. I was cried and thought he cheating on me now. He not on fb any more. I asked my friend lived in Taxes calling him but he still doesn't pick up da phone. You know what I'm a virgin girl and yeah I really love my boyfriend so much even some time people around me they don't really like him or something. I always deny with them and said don't worry I know what I doing. I love the way I been. Never have plan in some day that I going to lose him. Till now going to 5 day of his ignore me. What should I do ? Can you please help me out. He ignore me for what ? We not fight! We love each other so much. Why he treating me this way. So please tell me why everybody. :(
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Yes you did do something wrong... you wrote this long and boring story to us...

Stop playing the naïve girl and LISTEN to your friends and family! They are right. He only wants sex from you.

You are lucky this guy didn't rape or kill you. You met him online. He is way too old for you. He has NO respect for you.

This is America, talk is cheap! (if anyone gets that, you will get a standing ovation from me)

Seriously though, how many more red flags do you need? You are playing with fire.

You want my advice... k... go home to mommy and daddy, and focus on school. Not guys. School.

Jul 17, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Thanks for your advice, I got you. Because I love him so much more than he ever know and finally he hurt me so bad. You know what I was cried almost everyday at school even now I wrote to you my tear going to dry. I was wrong to walk this way but I just make him back :( I don't know what to do next ! Sigh! I have plan to see him next week to find out the reason why he acting like this. I'm sorry but I just want to get his answer (why) that all.
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Why even give him that? He obviously has no respect for you. For someone to ask when you're going to go further than kissing only wants one thing from you.

Listen to me. Listen to your friends. Listen to your family. He is NO good!

Now... everyone can't be wrong... can they?

Swallow your tears and move on. He is wasting your time.

Jul 17, 2012, 08:26 PM
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=384965721563672&set=a.3849652215637 22.86147.100001507412836&type=3&theater
    My pic and him we took before he left me. Thing end but memory last forever.
    I hate myself some time I don't even know how fool I am ! :D thanks so much for your advice, I can be stronger than before living ma life without him. I wish I have a better day again and waiting for a right guy.
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 09:22 PM
    I wasn't able to pull up the picture...

Look... you are young, and have a lot going for you. Don't let this douche bag (wait, can I say douche bag on this site?) Any way... don't let him have the power to hurt you. You mentioned that you are a virgin. Well don't give yourself to him. He is not worthy.

The right man will come along... in time.

Jul 18, 2012, 08:32 PM
    Thanks for help and your advice. Now I know thing can change but memory last forever. Now and tomorrow I will happy and start my brand new life without him.
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 08:43 PM
    Good girl!

Jul 18, 2012, 08:48 PM
    :) Glad you help.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessallh View Post
    Thanks for help and your advice. now i know thing can change but memory last forever. now and tomorrow i will happy and start my brand new life without him.

I don't see you starting a brand new life without him - I see a lot of teen drama: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/missin...ou-684465.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I learn to fight someone back if I've never been in a fight? [ 4 Answers ]

Well a girl's boyfriend flirts with me a little and it pisses her off. So to get attention she says I'm trying to steal him from her (how pathetic, right?) at first I ignored her b.s. but when she started putting my friends against me she crossed the line. She keeps saying she will knock me out but...

Why does he ignore me? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm family friends with this guy and he's always really quiet around me and he always looks so bored, unfriendly and mean. I make conversation sometimes when I get up the courage but he never seems to respond and I just don't know why!! I don't see what his problem is with me! I'm nice to him...

What to do? Should I ignore it unless he does something? [ 19 Answers ]

So there was this guy I dated briefly about 7 months ago, and we hooked up a couple times. Then he "friended" me because he had a thing for a friend of his, and thought they were finally going to be able to date and go somewhere serious, I think. I hadn't seen him for 6 months because I'd been...

Don't ignore me [ 2 Answers ]

· I am a beginner I want to learn HARDWARE….what should I do first…?? My second question is that net can help me? how?

View more questions Search