Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frank lyonga Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 08:43 AM
    Soclarship aboard
    Hi my name is frank lyonga am a young acameroonian of age 20 and would like to obtain scolarship aboard due to the poor state of my parents financial condition
    frank lyonga Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 08:46 AM
    How can I obtain scolarship aboard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell my future of working aboard [ 1 Answers ]

Tell my future of working aboard

Older movie cruise ship sinks with all aboard found alive after many years [ 2 Answers ]

This is an older movie that depicts all aboard go down with the ship and are found by some scientists. The people have been living in this sunken ship for several generations. When told that they can be rescued most of the older people decide to stay behind. This was a kind of sci-fi flick.

Working aboard [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my partner and I are currently working in the UK, we are looking to buy property in Canada, peferably in the Toronto area. My partner is a Canadian citizen and I am a Canadian resident. Will it be possible to get a mortgage in Canada and if so, who should we approach? We plan to continue...

Live aboard [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: What kind of sailboat would I buy, if I wanted to cruise the oceans with myself and a mate, in a boat that is easy to sail and comfortable to live on, and spend less than $150,000? excon

View more questions Search