Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arreis27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 07:29 AM
    Ssi or ssid or ssd
    I have scoliosis and little work history I am 27 with two children what type of benefits do I apply for? My disability is also permanent.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arreis27 View Post
    I have scoliosis and little work history I am 27 with two children what type of benefits do I apply for? My disability is also permanent.

If you have medical documentation that you are totally disabled you probably qualify for State benefits as well as SS Disability and possibly SSI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm on ssi and ssd would I have to pay child support [ 0 Answers ]

I'm on ssi and ssd and when I went to the social security office they said if I would have to pay I would also get my money back. They said I would still get paid the same amount of money every month. But when I went to court and had to go back to the social security office to get paper work...

Switch from ssd to ssi? [ 0 Answers ]

Switch from ssd to ssi? Is this possible?

SSI - SSD and Child Support [ 1 Answers ]

My ex husband and I have a child support order that he rarely pays. He has been on unemployment for the last year. He had a bad accident involving brain trauma - I took care of him and we together applied for Disability. As soon as he was better -he seems fine mentally but walks impaired - He...

Garnishing SSD/SSI [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My question is can a collection agency, after winning a judgement Against me, garnis my SSD and/or SSI payment that I will be receiving in the very near Future? Thank You Robert:confused:

Difference in SSI and SSD when petioning for spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Recently,I went to an immigration lawyer with my fiancé,whom I plan on marrying in a month.The lawyer said we can marry then go back and file papers.My fiancé needs a sponsor because I am on SSI.Not SSD.I need to know what the difference is when it comes to SSI and SSD and if being opn SSI and NOT...

View more questions Search