Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparkle1317 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 05:27 AM
    Bump on my labia minora
    Hey
    This is kind of confusing to ask because I can hardly even describe what it look like myself. Well I recently notice on my labia minora that I have something there on the left side it doesn't really look like a bump but it do look like a growing little flesh which is similar to a wart I'm also very because I also have a median bump on my labia majora under the skin on the upper part and on the opposite side I have a pea size bump on the lower side of my labia majora both hurt a little. The catch is I had sexual intercourse but I made sure I use a condom but the condom broke I was really scared and soon after realizing it he quickly pull off and replace it with another one . Its been a week since and I have been experiencing these things I'm very worried . But thanks for your help
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 05:37 AM
    It could be any number of things. You need to get to the doctor. It could be nothing major now, but could turn into worse. I'm not a medical expert by any means, but warts could be a sign of hpv and left untreated, could turn into bigger problems. Please see a doctor. They can diagnose you and treat you accordingly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

Cyst on labia upper labia minora [ 2 Answers ]

Help! :( I had a pea sized bump on my upper labia minora to the right of my clitorus which my doctor told me is a cyst and should "go away" on its own. That was after it had already been there for about 1.5 months. It has been there for 1 month now. It is actually driving me insane and it is in...

Swollen labia minora with painful bump [ 3 Answers ]

The bump is very painful and looks almost more like a cyst or a cut with like a white soft scab. It is very painful!

Small bump on inner Labia Minora [ 4 Answers ]

I have small hard bump on the inside of my labia minora and I don't know what it is. I'm really scared. I just turned eighteen and I am not sexually active. I never even really do anything but make sure I'm clean. I felt it a few weeks ago and it feels like it might've gotten bigger now. I'm sorry...

Found a bump on my labia minora [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex with a new partner a little over a week ago. As we were both drunk there ended up being no condom involved. There is now an itchy lump near the top of my vagina on my labia minora. It is small, maybe pea sized and shaped. It itches and hurts to touch. Intercourse is not painful and...

View more questions Search