Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jorditoms Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Cockroach Horror Movie in the 80´s
    Dear Sirs, I´´m looking for a movie I saw when I was a Kid, is an horror movie about one single man who lives alone in an Apartment, and everything was dirty, and a lot of real cockroach live there, the things start getting worst until he died about all the cockroach, I remember when he die a few cockroach was inside her mouth.

I know MTV do a funny movie about cockroach named Joe´s Apartment, but his is NO the movie I´m looking for.

If anyone can help me, I will apreciate since I´m looking for that movie since many years ago.

Thans,

Jordi
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Sounds like it's a scene from Creepshow
    Jorditoms Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 07:20 AM
    Dear Quinn

Thanks, a lot for you email, in fact ! That´s the one !

You can´t imagine how many years I have search for this movie !

Thanks, a lot for your help!!

JM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Old animated movie with cats and a cockroach... [ 3 Answers ]

I remember my dad renting this for me as a kid... there was a cockroach that used to be a human writer. He jumped off a bridge to kill himself but instead ended up turning into the roach. I remember him saying something like "i was a writer that felt like a cockroach, and now I am a cockroach...

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

Is this a cockroach? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just found this crawling in my kitchen. Can anyone tell me if it is a cockroach? Thanks. More photos can be found here Picasa Album - Roach? http://lh6.ggpht.com/_nrN03C2ub3c/Sq8JPKeKhEI/AAAAAAAAAMw/DLmsl9rj4og/s640/DSC05554.JPG

Cockroach maybe? [ 7 Answers ]

I one trapped in a bowl right now, so I will get a picture of it when it dies, it looks like a firefly, but I see it now in the fall and the winter, I find it in light, so not sure about a cockroach. Just so mysterious because I can not find anything, no pest control place can figure it out with...

View more questions Search