Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddstar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 11:11 PM
    Baby Bearded Dragons won't eat dry food
    My baby Bearded dragon is not eating her dry food no matter what I try, her brother loves it and eats it all the time so why doesn't she?

I have tried hand feeding,on their rock, cold turking, stuffing it into her mouth when it opens as someone advised me and everything else!
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Jul 16, 2012, 11:14 PM
    Do you like the same foods as your siblings? Probably not just give it wet food or mix wet food in with dry food.
    maddstar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamed View Post
    Do you like the same exact foods as your siblings? Probably not just give it wet food or mix wet food in with dry food.
    I actually do :P but other than that my pets store doesn't supply 'wet food' and my local vet told me to get them to eat the drie food
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Jul 16, 2012, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by maddstar View Post
    I actually do :P but other than that my pets store doesn't supply 'wet food' and my local vet told me to get them to eat the drie food
    Try soaking the dry food to add some moisture. Or if that's not the problem and he really doesn't like it add juice left on your plate from steak or bits of chicken worked for my dog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant bearded dragons [ 3 Answers ]

My bearded dragon has been pregnant for 5 weeks with no sign of laying any eggs what should I do as this is her first pregnancy.

Why won't my 3 yr old dog eat dry food? [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is a sweet part pitbull. She is 3. but it seems like she never eats! She's only 55 lbs!! Her breed should eat way more than she does, we tried out canned dog food and she ate it so fast. Why won't she eat dry dog food?

Puppy won't eat dry food! [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 4mo old chinese crested who will not eat dry food any kind tried {innova, blue, nutro. Only the best, he will sniff and walk away for days than a couple of mouth fulls And walk away he is not eating enough tried the gravy stuff you put on still nothing If I mix wet he will...

My puppy won't eat dry food. [ 1 Answers ]

My 13 week old German Shepard puppy will not eat her kibble. I've taken her to the vet and she is healthy. I have tried several brands of kibble including what she was fed by the breeder I am really getting worried. I have tried wetting her food, putting a tablespoon of wet and even chicken broth...

My dog won't eat dry food now. [ 1 Answers ]

My dog's diet was accidental changed while she was at the "puppysitter" Now she will not eat her regular dry food. The "puppysitter" mixed "human" food with the dry food. My puppy has never had "human" food. She has had a potty issue all night and won't eat dry food now. She just spits it out. Any...

View more questions Search