Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    solanojoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Panasonic TV 1995 ct-27g20t
    I have a panasonic ct-27g20t and love it especially the auto alarm turn on feature, but when I turned the TV on there was no sound as if the mute was on, but I checked that andit was off tried everything, can't get sound to work
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2012, 08:41 PM
    First try unplugging the TV for a while then plugging it in.

Also try connecting something else to it to see if it works, just to be sure that it isn't whatever you currently have connected to it.

If it still doesn't work, it will probably be cheaper and easier to just connect some speakers. Computer speakers usually offer a cheap fix. This is especially true if the TV has an audio output that still works or if you are only connecting one device.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Registering Panasonic Cordless phone to a base of another Panasonic phone [ 0 Answers ]

Here is the situation I have cordless phone at home which is Panasonic KX-TCA115CX B this is fully functional I also have a part of a newer phone which is Panasonic KX-TGA361BX S with its charger Panasonic PNLC1001WA without having the base station I would like to register the phone that don't...

1995 f250 7.3 [ 2 Answers ]

Truck has sat in driveway for about 3 months, and that's not usual, and normally will fire up with no problem. But, the batteries were getting old, so this time it sounded like and a check of them verified that we needed new batteries. It was late and dark, and one of us hooked one of the...

1995 7.3 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Ran for about 5 min at idel then cut off will start with starting fluid but then cuts out when the spray stops

My 1995 98 does not have any power. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 98 OLDS. When I push on the gas from a complete stop it take my car about 6 sec. to get up power. And that's if I floor it. Once I get up to 25mph I have to let up off the gas and start tapping the gas so it will slowly it up to 38mph. SO WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO BEABLE TO TAKE MY CAR...

View more questions Search