Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karlsonslido Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Birth certificate if father isn't ex husband
    Hi, would appreciate any useful response on this.
    I have been married for a while, but do not live with my husband for around 2 years. Have meet someone and we are having a baby in November. The question is, if I live in UK,will they put ex husbands name on birth certificate(divorced only this month), can I put bio fathers name? And if they do put ex's name, what can I do to change it after?

Check out some similar questions!

No father listed on birth certificate, father has no contact, can my husband adopt [ 2 Answers ]

There is no father listed on my child's birth certificate because I was legally married but separated from my first husband. No paternity has been established with child's father and I have been unable to get child support from him, even after my divorce. Since then, there has not been a...

My child's father is on the birth certificate but can my husband adopt [ 1 Answers ]

My child's bialogical father hasn't had much to do with my child over the last 7 years. He even gave me permission to change his name. My husband wants to adopt my son . Can he do so and how would we go about it.

Husband as father on birth certificate? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello... Everyone involved in my question lives in Ohio... I am currently pregnant (due very soon).. but the child does not belong to my husband... My question is does husband have to be listed as the father on birth certificate because of presumption of paternity?. and if so how or what do I need...

Biological father not on birth certificate but husband now is does he have rights [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a 9 yr old daughter.. an her biological father has never been there or supported her.. his name was never on the birth certificate an now I'm married my husbands name is now on the birth cert.. she carries his last name an has supported her since we've been to gether for 5 yrs.. her...

Can my husband adopt my son if the father is not on the birth certificate? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband wants to adopt my five year old son. Does the father have to agree if he's not on the birth certificate and hasn't supported his son after the break up? He only saw his son twice in a year and seven days.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.