Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elihall Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 04:10 PM
    Looking for my half sister
    Hi, I'm looking for my half sister that I haven't seen or heard from in over 20 years. Her name is, or was, Brandi Marie Hall and our father is john Marcus Allen hall. Her mothers name was Cindy Miller and I believe they lived in Edawanda California the last time I heard from her. Me and my other sister have been looking for her for along time and can't find anything on her. We need to find her sometime soon... Any suggestions?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2012, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by elihall View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for my half sister that I haven't seen or heard from in over 20 years. Her name is, or was, Brandi Marie Hall and our father is john Marcus Allen hall. Her mothers name was Cindy Miller and I believe they lived in Edawanda California the last time I heard from her. Me and my other sister have been looking for her for along time and can't find anything on her. We need to find her sometime soon.... Any suggestions?

What is her age or date of birth - as close as you know. I may have found her.

Jul 16, 2012, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    What is her age or date of birth - as close as you know. I may have found her.
    She's probably about 36 now and I'm not sure but I think her birthday is April 27th but Idk what year. Maybe 76 or 77
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 06:13 AM
    She's probably about 36 now and I'm not sure but I think her birthday is April 27th but Idk what year. Maybe 76 or 77

I find that name and that year but no one cross references with MARCUS ALLEN HALL. I do not find an April 27 birthdate.

Do you by any chance have a birth year (or date) for MARCUS ALLEN HALL?

Jul 17, 2012, 06:38 AM
    I find that name and that year but no one cross references with MARCUS ALLEN HALL. I do not find an April 27 birthdate.

Do you by any chance have a birth year (or date) for MARCUS ALLEN HALL?
    So I think her birthday is April 26th or 28th and the name is JOHNNIE MARCUS ALLEN HALL and his birthday is may 4th 1958
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 07:22 AM
    So I think her bday is April 26th or 28th and the name is JOHNNIE MARCUS ALLEN HALL and his birthday is may 4th 1958
    These details become important - is his first name JOHNNIE or JOHN? I'm searching through - literally - thousands of similar names and something like this difference throws off the search.

Jul 17, 2012, 12:08 PM
    These details become important - is his first name JOHNNIE or JOHN? I'm searching through - literally - thousands of similar names and something like this difference throws off the search.
    Johnnie

Jul 21, 2012, 02:06 AM
    johnnie
    Should've figured I would get no where with it but it was worth a shot I guess. Thanks anyway
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2012, 04:20 AM
    Should've figured I would get no where with it but it was worth a shot I guess. Thanx anyway

The problem is that I spent time and resources looking for an incorrect first name. When you are attempting to locate people it is important to be exact and accurate.

Jul 21, 2012, 12:13 PM
    The problem is that I spent time and resources looking for an incorrect first name. When you are attempting to locate people it is important to be exact and accurate.
    I gave you the name. Like I said. Thanks anyway...
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2012, 12:25 PM
    I gave you the name. Like I said. Thanx anyway......

No, you gave me John Marcus Allen Hall. After I searched that and all of the links which COULD turn up Brandi you posted that his name actually is Johnnie Marcus Allen Hall.

My research was useless and unhelpful.

A Private Investigator should be able to find him.
    brandihall78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 10:25 PM
    I am brandi marie hall I am also looking for my half sisters and brother I was bornaugust 9th 1978 my dads name is richard cleveland hall
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2012, 07:10 AM
    In order to find someone it is necessary to have that person's name and last known location.

- or are you looking for your father?

If so - where?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about half-brother and half-sister? [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie in the early 90s but can't remember the name. All I know is that the half brother is madly in love w/ his half sister and goes crazy over her. She doesn't love him but is worried about her mentally challenged sister who lives in a home. Does anyone know about this movie?

Looking for half-sister [ 5 Answers ]

I have her first, middle & maiden name. She was born around 1942. How can I search using a maiden name?

Looking for half sister [ 1 Answers ]

Can I find a half sister if I know only the birth mothers name, and city and state.

View more questions Search