Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rahmanz4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 10:27 AM
    What would be good minor for a Mechanical Engineer?
    Choose from the following: Engineering Business, Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Energy.

I will be specializing in the 2 majors of Mechanical Engineering - (I) Solid Mechanics and Machine Design and (ii) Energy and Environment. This minor will hold side by side with the 2 majors.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask mechanical engineer? [ 0 Answers ]

For my final year project in mechanical engineering I propose to design and build an apparatus consisting of a driven piston/cylinder and incorporate sensors to measure pressure and temperature against crank angle. I don't think I would have any problem with the mechanical side of the project, the...

Ask engineer mechanical? [ 0 Answers ]

ABOUT the non-overloading fan curve lets say backward curved fan how can I understand this with the third law of fans (power with flow rate)?

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) oreng ime is equvelnt to B Tech mechanical [ 0 Answers ]

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) ime is equvelnt to Regular B Tech mechanical engineering? After ime we can take addmision in M Tech in regular? Its very hard to clear all subject?

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a hobby of making coin rings by tapping a silver coin around its circumference edge with a small hammer while I turn the coin on top of an anvil to flatten the edge until it reaches a desired width and diameter. Then I cut the center out and polish it. I need advice or an idea to make this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.