Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artin1343 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 09:01 AM
    Find title of movie by description?
    I'm taring to find a movie that a murder kill the reporters by using a Laser gun from his house. If I'm not wrong, he has planned to kill their president by using this gun.The weapon has made by himself and polices couldn't tracing him. Unfortunately I can remember just these parts of the movie.
    I really appreciate of somebody who is going to help me.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Try Kamikaze
    artin1343 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 08:18 AM
    Thank you so much buddy.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 08:36 AM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie title by description [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a baseball movie, I think it was made in the early 2000's. The only part I really remember was some of the team going into a concession booth to have sex but end up burning it down. I think they blame it on the new kid or he took the blame for it.

Find a movie title by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie about an american girl who gets married a (I think korean) but he kant have baby's & she doesn't know that he knows it so she goes an looks for a guy that can donate his sperm to her && she starts paying him as time pases the guy starts getting feelings for her and she...

How to find movie title by description [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember about this movie is that a couple were out driving and picked up a hitchiker who turned out to be a fugitive. Any way the fugitive and the wife got together and left the husband tied up in a hotel room.

Find movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie title from about 10 minutes of a movie I saw a couple of days ago on TV. It was about a man that had died or was murdered and he was communicating to a pretty blonde woman through the TV. No one else could see him on the TV but her and I believe he was trying to help her...

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie in the 80's it was about this young man growing up in the era where there was no television only radio... The movie has narration by the young man and played music like from the 40's he has a brother that joins the military and he she's he's neighbour changing her clothes from the...

View more questions Search