Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abrianne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 08:35 AM
    Split type aircon
    I have 3 installed , the 2 are running cold and in my room was not, so what is the cause? Remember that my compressor is running normal outside our house.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I connect a compressor that is window type aircon to my car and used 134a or can [ 2 Answers ]

I wan to make changes to my aircon of my car I will use a compressor from a window type aircon and used r 22 to the system is this going to work.

Split type air conditioner freez e up [ 1 Answers ]

Inverter has ice and low pressure line on condenser has ice Thank you steve

Whirlpool split type A/C no cooling [ 1 Answers ]

My Whirlpool 6th sense split type air conditioner doesn't cool.Everything lights up as always and the red indicator inside shows the compressor should be running.Outside the fan is running.When I stand outside by the unit every 10 seconds or so I hear a relay click followed by a 5 second humming...

Aircon compressor not starting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all; I have a 12000btu airconditioner, when I start the unit on cooling the compressor hums then stops, I have checked run start & common, they are all fine, I have changed the start & run capacitors but still the compressor will not kick in, I am trying to regas the unit, So I must keep it on...

Aircon fan---suggestion anyone? [ 1 Answers ]

Help us... on again off again for not even 5 seconds... is there something wrong with the fan or blower of the unit... and also if we open the closet where the aircon is... the bottom is very cold seems like the air is leaking down there... it's set to "auto" but it should take a while for it to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.