Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shahedshaik Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 08:21 AM
    Travel agent in US
    Hi my name is Shahed I am a travel agent I need a contact number of any local travel agent in US who can issue Iberia Airline tickets.

Please feel free to e-mail me on >Removed<

Thanks

Shahed
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shahedshaik View Post
    Hi my name is Shahed I am a travel agent I need a contact number of any local travel agent in US who can issue Iberia Airline tickets.

pls feel free to e-mail me on ... thanks

Shahed

Email addresses are NOT allowed on AMHD - all answers will be posted here.

Iberia Airline tickets' office might be a good starting place.

EDIT: Now I'm really confused. You've posted 7 other times about problems with airline ticketing and seats. You're a travel agent and you never mentioned that before? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/techni...ne-661133.html
    shahedshaik Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 08:38 AM
    Thanks Judy :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel agent/ assistant [ 0 Answers ]

I'm going to be getting back to Australia after staying in London on a two year visa and travelling around europe. I don't have a job to go back to as of yet but am planning to study at TAFE. I was thinking about a course in tourism/travel and I was wondering if anyone on here works in that...

Online vs travel agent [ 4 Answers ]

We are thinking about taking our vacation to the Caribbean (maybe Mexico) is better to book on our own or go with a travel agent? And not just price wise but also safety and problems? Is it overrated booking with an agent? Also all inclusive or not?

What schooling do you need to take to become a travel agent? [ 1 Answers ]

What you you have to take to become a travel agent?

Best Way To Become a Travel Agent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 22 and have been in college for a few years now. Mostly taking your basic general studies classes. Changed my career path... I originally was planning on going for history and this past summer I decided I wanted a job in the travel industry. In October I started at a technical school that has a...

View more questions Search