Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nialuce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Am afraid to stop use hydroquinone cream.
    I used princess cream which contain 2%of hydroquinone and am fraid to stop it,because I don't know how my skin react,and I used for 2years now,can I use it all of my life?or can I stop it for a moment or stop it foerever.. because I heard that have a lot of effect.
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2012, 09:06 PM
    If you stop the use of hydroquinone,You go darker.Because the melanin starts to get active again.It happen to me when I used 4%hydroquinone.Thats why now I stay away from,HQ.That was years ago.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jul 22, 2012, 09:20 AM
    It doesn't matter what skin cream you use to brighten out your skin and stop using it, your skin will become darker again over time. So it not just hydro... I have tried different skin cream that gave me result but as soon as I stopped using it. My skin started darkening I had to hurry and buy another cream.

There are no known creams out there that I know of that gives you permanent result, Beside the dangerous mono that ruins your skin giving you viltilogo effects in some people.
    CoLor_cOded Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jul 22, 2012, 04:57 PM
    If you take a break from Hydroquinone, you can use an alternative lightener to help maintain as much as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to stop hydroquinine cream but afraid how will my skin react [ 41 Answers ]

Hi Im new here and would like to know your advices please Last year I went a lot out in the sun and my skin became very tanned and uneven(more than few years back when I went out in sun) .Im from India,light brown skin.Whenever I expose to sun even if its for few minutes it darkens very fast....

IF you stop using a hydroquinone cream(2%) will acne blemishes come back? [ 1 Answers ]

If your acne blemishes go away while using a hydroquinone cream(2%) and then you stop using the hydroquinone cream(2%) will the acne blemishes come back?

View more questions Search