Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuckawaymn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 07:01 AM
    Child Abandonment Laws in Ohio
    I'm am going to get divorced and want to move out of the house is that child abandonment in the state of Ohio
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2012, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckawaymn View Post
    im am going to get divorced and want to move out of the house is that child abandonment in the state of ohio

I don't understand the question - you are taking the child, leaving the child, something else?

Your divorce Attorney should have addressed this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there child abandonment laws in Ohio? [ 2 Answers ]

I realize all the discussion on the term child abandonment. In my case I am trying to find out if a father, in the state of Ohio, does not initiate contact with a child for x amount of time, if I can file abandonment so the court can relook at the visitation rights. I am also wondering if in these...

Abandonment laws in Ohio child? [ 1 Answers ]

My boy friend got custody of his kids 4 months ago and there mother abandon them 6 months ago now she wants vistation can she get it if she has no rights

Child Abandonment in Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take for a parent to have not seen or made no contact with their biological child for it to be considered child abaondment in the state of Ohio?

Abandonment laws in Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

My wife faslely accused me of hitting choking her and when the cops came that found it to be false. She then took our three sons and left the house with clothes and has not returned to stay in the house for four days. Can I file abandonment on her because I don't know her where abouts just where...

Ohio Abandonment laws? [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know how to go about getting full custody of my child. The father hasn't been in the picture for a long time and is now in prison... can I file abandonment charges on him?

View more questions Search