Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 3, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Nasty smokey smells!
    Hi all! My partner smokes in my house. He isn't here this evening and I can really notice the smell! How do I get rid of it? I have tried febreezing everything, I had the windows open for a while but its freezing so I shut them again! :confused:
    jolenelobo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiffy
    Hi all! My partner smokes in my house. He isnt here this evening and I can really notice the smell! How do I get rid of it? I have tried febreezing everything, I had the windows open for a while but its freezing so I shut them again! :confused:
    Maybe you should ask him to stop smokin and tell him you are not comfortable with it. Hope it helped
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 3, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Oh I don't mind him smoking, I just wish it wasn't so stinky! He might get demoted to the garden to do it though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guyz are so NASTY! [ 15 Answers ]

While I was walking to class I droped my books, so I went to go pick them up, some boy comes an checks out my butt. That was really disrepectful. The next day I went to hug my guy friend and he stay hugging me(it was like he was resting on my boobs). I got so mad so I pushed him off me and walked...

Divorce: How my Husband is being so Nasty [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am writing on behalf of my friend who is about to go through a bad divorce They have been married 10 years He cheated on her several times during those years She lost her love for him Wanted out, but kept trying to make it work w She met a man and they had an affair The husband told...

Nasty headache with other issues [ 9 Answers ]

Anyway, I get severe migrains almost every month it seems... Ill be out for a few days, where I can't do anything. Anyway, after the migrain attack Im usually fine and can get back to normal business... but after my recent migrain attack I have had a severe lingering headache that's almost a...

Nasty debt collector [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a large CIBC Visa bill, in which they have cancelled me collections and I sent CIBC 6 post dated cheques for $250.00@ for the 15th of each month. I am unemployeed and have other debts as well. I received Unemployment insurance and when I explained this to the collection agency they advised...

View more questions Search