Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shena24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 06:58 AM
    Producing milk
    My yorkie has about 10 to 12 days left in her pregnancy, and she have not produced any milk yet, is that OK? Or should I take her to the vet again?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Some b*tches will only start producing milk in the last week of pregnancy. I wouldn't worry yet, just call your vet and just let them know what is going on in case you have to make a trip next week. It's better to let them know now so they can pencil you in, especially if your vet is a busy one and you have trouble getting last minute appointments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What milk can I give my newborn pups as mum is not producing enough [ 5 Answers ]

My shihtzu gave birth 4 days ago to 6 pups but she is not a big eater and is bot producing enough milk for all of them 2 seem to be crying all the time she is tired with trying to feed them all please help

Instant Medication of Producing Breast Milk [ 2 Answers ]

May I know what is instant medication for producing breast milk without have any pregnancy? If I take Lactare with Perinorm Tablet, is it OK for instant milk supply in my breast. Wht dose I should take for instant supply of breast milk? Pl.tell me at the earliest. Thanks Jignesh.

Cat has no appetite, is vomiting and not producing milk. [ 4 Answers ]

I am her foster mom, she was surrendered to her shelter on 2/1. Up until two days ago she was eating like crazy. She then stopped eating the canned food and stopped drinking the formula. Yesterday morning is the last time I think she ate hard food. She has a slight fever of 103.1 and was a...

My cat is pregnant and she already producing her milk when will the baby's be coming [ 1 Answers ]

This was a stray cat and seems like she had a bad life her tail was chopped off and her ear was cut a small part off but she's a beautiful cat I took her in about 6 weeks ago it turned out she was pregnant she is huge and I feel the babies moving around a lot the mommy seems to be eating and...

Cat still producing milk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my cat has recently been separated from young,kittens .she appears confused and is carrying swollen sacs of milk,is there anything I cando to help her through this ,she is very clingy

View more questions Search