Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ben2010 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 06:04 AM
    EtG test Dr. Bill
    Dr. Bill I drank 2 12oz beers on Saturday between 10pm and midnight. I have to take an EtG test by 8pm Monday. It's for probation so the cutoff is probably pretty low. It will have been about 40 hours by the time I take the test. I'm 5'11 male 130. Do you think I will pass?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2012, 12:42 PM
    See response under previous post at:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...ts-636390.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG Test Confuser Dr. Bill [ 2 Answers ]

White Male 160 lbs Drank the equivalent of one beer from 5:30-7:30pm on Monday evening. I Took an EtG Urine Analysis test at 4:15p.m. the next day approximately 20.5 Hours after the last consumption. Immediately after drinking the beer I consumed a large spaghetti and meatball dinner with a...

Dr. Bill I have an ETG Test [ 11 Answers ]

Dr Bill I am a male 25 165 and healthy. I had 7 and a half drinks on Sunday starting at 6pm finishing at 10pm. They were 6 and a halfs 12 ounce beers at 4.6% alcohol and a shot of whiskey. I have a ETG test on wed at 9am which is about 52 hours after BAC is at 0. will I pass the test?

Dr. Bill... need help ETG TEST and clearance [ 5 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, I am trying to stay sober, but still, on occasion have had slip ups. I drank Sat and have told my family and AA friends, but am trying to avoid the probation consequences if possible. My situation is... I had 2 standard drinks at about 6-7am Sat Morning and then between 9pm and 12pm,...

Dr Bill please answer, ETG Test [ 0 Answers ]

Dr Bill, I am 18 and I took 4 shots of 80 proof aristocrat within 30 minutes, with my last sip being before 11PM on Thursday night. I am 6'1 160,very active(go to the gym and lift at least 4 out of 7 days a week), I have a possible alcohol test on Monday at 3pm, I don't even know if its going to be...

View more questions Search