Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12390 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 03:54 AM
    Is marriage necessary in Islam?
    Asak... is women permissible never to be married in Islam... if she never wants to marry than how to explain her in Islamic way... /??
    mslmn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 12390 View Post
    Asak...is women pemissible never to be married in islam ....if she neve wants to marry than how to explain her in islamic way.../???
    Indeed necessary, sister.. If one doesn't do so.. will not be considered as a MUSLIM. We are here to submit our will to ALLAH. And what all prophet said.. has to be done. Its for our betterment..
    Faisal79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 05:20 PM
    Dear mslmn I think there is some mistake. Of course marriage is a good. But I do not think that not marrying makes us unMuslim. As far as I know prophet Jesu (Issa) en prophet Yahya were not married. Are they (naozobillah) not muslim then?

I think not marriyng is a choice but it is better to marry because it prevents us from many haram wrongdoings

It is not a Must to marry

As you have noticed in my previous reply I do not think that marriage makes us un Muslim. Please listen to the video reply of Javed Ahmad Ghamidi, He says that it is better to marry but it does not makes us unmuslim because prophet Issa and Yahya were also unmarried.
    So in reply to the comment of msmln I would say that there is some mistake. Marriage is a choice

Kind regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

Marriage according to Islam [ 0 Answers ]

I am muslim and want to know that can I marry my mothers cousin sister

Marriage in islam [ 0 Answers ]

Is the marriage of a sunni syed boy allowed with a 'julaha' girl?

Abot marriage in islam [ 3 Answers ]

A/a Can a boy and a girl of 16 years of age marry each other secretly by asking themselves the marriage processess and without any qazi and witnessess but ALLAH in ISLAM. It is not about running from the house but staying married in their own homes until the right time comes to reveal the...

View more questions Search