Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nina Fitzsimmon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 11:31 PM
    Does a great aunt have visitation rights
    I was living with my aunt and her husband in Forster nsw for nearly 2 years it didn't work out so my five year old daughter and I moved out I was never going to stop them from seeing my daughter untilled my aunt slandered me all over Facebook and rang everybody in my family telling them not to trust me and why they were still doing this I still let them speak to my daughter until that was it I couldn't take being bullied and thertinted anymore so I pulled the plug and told them to stay out of my life now there trying to take me to court for visitation rights do they have a leg to stand on.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 15, 2012, 11:38 PM
    'Forster nsw' is a town in New South Wales?
    I don't know the law there, but I highly doubt that they have any rights, assuming that there were no prior custody arrangements ordered by the court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a great aunt have visitation rights [ 1 Answers ]

I was living with my aunt for nearly two years then we had a massive fall out and I stopped her from seeing my daughter cause she slandered me for four months on Facebook till I got the police now she's suing for visitation rights does she have rights

Does a great aunt have visitation rights [ 1 Answers ]

My aunt and her husband have sent me a letter from there solicitor more or less saying if you don't let us see your daughter they will let out certain family matters what does that mean will they try to say Iam a bad mother

Can a great aunt get visitation rights [ 3 Answers ]

My aunt is taking me to court for visitation rights to my daughter does she have rights

Visitation rights as an aunt. [ 4 Answers ]

My soon to be sister in law does not allow me to see my nephew. I have seen him every week since he was born. We have always had a great relationship. This all began when she I mentioned to her that I invited her step daughter(my niece) to my sons 3rd birthday. I let her know in advance because my...

What can I do for visitation rights as an aunt? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Lizeth, I am 21 years old. And I have a 2 year old son. Married, and going to college. I wanted to know what can I do for visitation rights as an aunt? Ever since my niece was born (I was at the time living with my mother and in high school) My brother and his girlfriend would leave...

View more questions Search