Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 07:21 PM
    "equalizing" child ?
    If I send my oldest child (age 9) to live with her father in Nebraska, but keep the younger two children with me here in Idaho, will I have to start paying child support? Or will the fact that I will still have 2 children (from the marriage) living with me keep the scales tiped in my favor (and allow my daughter to get to know her dad)?

I ask this question because I can't afford to pay child support. However, I have it in my heart to send my daughter to her dad per he desperately wants this opportunity.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Child support does not change, until one of you goes back to court to modify it.
    mom77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 11:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Child support does not change, until one of you goes back to court to modify it.
    If my x-husband goes to court in Nebraska will I have to travel to argue with him? Our original divorce degree is actually issued in the state of Colorado.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search