Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxxv1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 06:51 PM
    Residential discloser, recending the contract.
    We purchased residential property that appeared to be in excellent condition. They dislclosed only one water leak and its repair. We have proof that they were aware of another water leak that they didn't repair (we spent $3000.00 to repair it) and there may have even been another leak that they fixed and didn't disclose it to us. If they agree to pay us back the $3000.00 we spent to fix the one leak could we still go back and try to recend the contract because of them not being truthfull on the diclosure statement?

Check out some similar questions!

A. Joe has signed a contract to sell gadgets to the city. The contract provides that [ 12 Answers ]

Joe operates a business that locates and purchases specialized assets for clients, among other activities. Joe uses the accrual method of accounting but he doesn’t keep any significant inventories of the specialized assets that he sells. Joe reported the following financial information for his...

Bike made deposit and signed contract can seller get out of contract? [ 6 Answers ]

I Looked at a bike I saw on craigslist, liked it and made a deposit of 100 dollars after I agreed with the owner to pay the balance of over 3000 dollars if the bike passes inspection. I believe the bike passed inspection, although told otherwise by owner, he had re listed the bike on craigslist for...

Shorted 1/2 acre on residential real estate contract, is it now my loss? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a home, barn, on horse property (5.19 acres) as listed and signed off on a contract. After I moved in I find out I had 4.75 acres accidentally to my surprise. A survey was provided but no one asked or checked to see if it was 5.19 acres and it did not stipulate 5.19 acres on it--just...

Upon death of a seller in a real estate contract, how to get a buyer out of contract [ 23 Answers ]

In the state of Missouri, a seller in the middle of a sales contract died. The closing time is not yet lapsed and all the contingencies on the buyer side is fulfilled. There is will in place and an executor named for the estate already. The son (named executor) can not legally sign for the deceased...

Residential Land Contract [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to find an instructional package for residential real estate land contracts that may also contain forms for both buyer and seller? Hopefully at minimal cost.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.