Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bryceric10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Breakup
    Me an this girl have been together for about a year and we have had 3 breakups and the 2 breakup I thought she was gone fer sure. So I went out and had sex with a girl she happens to know and she found out about it and all of the sudden breaks up with me but she says she still loves me and misses me and she wants to work it out but In time. But she's not acting like she wants to what do I do?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Trying to work through a problem that involves sex (even though you were technically not together) outside the relationship is all but impossible to overcome is what I have seen time and time again.

I suggest you both give this much thought and communication before you make the decision one way or the other to be as sure as possible it can be left behind .

If it is not , the chances of it being the downfall of the relationship are great.

That is the cold hard truth as I see it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice on post-college breakup. Struggling to cope with the breakup - Please read/hel [ 33 Answers ]

Everyone has their own story so here is mine: My ex-girlfriend and I met in college, dated for all 4 years until recently. We spent almost everyday together, she was my support and best friend. Like any couple, we had our problems, and I was her first ever relationship. I received a job offer...

Breakup value [ 0 Answers ]

what is a quick method of calculating the breakup value of a business

After a breakup [ 53 Answers ]

So my girlfriend just dumped me saying that she doesn't feel the same anymore. Last month she said she wanted space to figure things out cause things were different. We got back together after 2 weeks. And now a month later she wants to break up. I don't know what to do, she also said that she...

My first breakup. [ 27 Answers ]

Hello, my names elias. I just recently (about 3 weeks ago) broke up with my now ex girlfriend monica. I feel so depressed, she was my first everything really. I lost it to her, it always bothered me she had lost it to her only other serious relationship with someone else, eventually I let it go....

View more questions Search