Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    safina noor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 04:09 PM
    I want to adopt my british national niece of two year.
    I have no child even after the 13 year of my marriage. I live in pakistan. My sister is living in england and have british nationality.her husband is the real brother of my husband.they have three daughters and they are agree to give us one daughter of two year. Is there any law can we adopt my niece leagally so that she live with us in pakistan
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 06:50 PM
    Sorry but I cannot see a legal way in your case.
    1. Adoption is forbidden in Pakistan/ if I am not mistaken/
    2. You cannot come to private agreement in the Uk in this case
    3. Adoption of subjects of Her Majesty from foreigners is not supported by the British government and law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to adopt my niece fromThailand? [ 1 Answers ]

How to adopt my 6 years old niece from Thailand? My husband is the US citizen and I have a green card.

I am a British National and I married a Moroccan national 3 months ago, she is curren [ 0 Answers ]

I am a British National and I married a Moroccan national 3 months ago, she is currently residing with me in the UK and gained entry on a spouse visa, however I would like to divorce and require advice

How do I adopt niece if no one disputes it [ 1 Answers ]

My stepsister has custody of her half sisters child. My stepsister has cancer and for the last 4 years I have raised the now eleven year old. She wants me to adopt her and both my stepsister and the child's biological mother agree that it would be best for the child. What do I need to do? ...

We want to adopt my niece [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have talked about adopting my 3 yr old niece the father has agreed to it but we don't know where the mother is exactly.We can give her a great home with lots of love and everything a kid needs. But were not sure where to start. We are getting her this summer. carov

View more questions Search