Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberlyk77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Speaking to the dead
    I lost my true love that I haven't seen in about 15 years on dec 24 early a.m. in denver co. I am having a very difficult time understanding why he had to leave us and I don't want to loose him; his soul forever. His name is sean michael mcminn born 5-23-78 died 12-24-2011. Can someone help me speak to him
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 15, 2012, 03:20 PM
    No, nobody here can help you speak to him and I don't know of many people here that would even suggest you try. I'm sorry for your lose but you've lived without him for the past 15 years... I have a feeling you'll survive the next 15 as well. Death is a part of being human... and live does go on.

Remember the part of his life when he was here... looking to what COULD have been is nothing but wasting your life now.

Quote Originally Posted by kimberlyk77 View Post
    i lost my true love that i haven't seen in about 15 years on dec 24 early a.m. in denver co. i am having a very difficult time understanding why he had to leave us and i dont want to loose him; his soul forever. his name is sean michael mcminn born 5-23-78 died 12-24-2011. can someone help me speak to him
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 06:07 PM
    It is one of the hardest things we ever deal with when we lose a loved one.

That sense of loss and the longing to have them near again is what the multitude of vultures and vermin use along with some basic psychology and parlor tricks to convince others they can communicate with those who have passed in order to get some sort of financial gain.

I am not convinced it can be done , even though I would love it if it could be done.

I am sorry for your loss and the anguish it brings.

Rely on the memories you have shared with him for now.

I believe your time to be reunited will come in due time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not speaking [ 1 Answers ]

4yrs old baby boy does not speak except one word yaa otherwise he is a very intelignet boy in all other activty.

Speaking [ 4 Answers ]

I have problem speaking. I am not able to express my ideas exactly in the way I want to. There is no flow in my sentence,my words gets jumbled in every sentence I make. I really don know wats my problem,I take my own time to locate the words but still I find it hard to make a perfect sentence....

3 1/2 not speaking, what can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am worried that there is something wrong with my daughter, she is 3 years old now will turn 4 in August but she doesn't have any clear words yet. She can say "papa", "momma", "morning", "bye". She replies when called. She sways (dance) to music. But if she doesn't get she shouts and...

Friends not speaking [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Well I have this friend, Mark, he is 3 years older than me and I met him through my older sister. We started talking and we have a lot in common. He was there for me when I was depressed, bulimic and suicidal and he helped me come to terms with a few deaths. The main reason he has been...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

View more questions Search