Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blaze2121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 02:44 PM
    A dream/nightmare
    All right so I haven't been sleeping well... Well this morning around 7 I finally fell asleep, I went right into a dream that felt so real, at first I was walking along a long corridor, it wasn't very dark at all, a bit dreary but not dark, all of a sudden I felt someone run up to me. He was dressed in black, I think he was a guy. Well right when he stabbed me in my heart I woke up just right before.. I jumped out of my bed and nearly fell over from dizziness. Can someone please tell me what my dream means.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 07:03 PM
    The human brain is one of the great mysteries of the universe.
    It is so complex and capable of so much we really don't understand it .

How and why we dream is still an issue that is the subject of constant debate leaving no one definition or theory as a basis for answers. Especially when it concerns meaning.

I for one do not think most dreams have any meaning excepting repetitive dreams or precognitive dreams , the latter being very rare but documented enough to lend some credibility they happen.

You can most likely find as many different answers as people who try to answer.

I honestly believe most dreams cannot have any valid meaning given to them.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was your worst dream/nightmare? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, How about u share your worst dream/nightmare? I was 7 months pregnant when I dreamt this. I saw the scene from the movie 'the ring' where the girl crawls on the walls of the well trying to get out, in my dream, the girl was coming out to take my baby. I screamed, called my dad first. ...

What does my recurring dream/nightmare mean ? [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been having this same dream/nightmare and I really want to know what it means... Here is basically how it is- I don't know where I am but I'm in different rooms every time I have this dream.. I am stabbing someone & I can't make out if it is male or female.. I then look into a...

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

View more questions Search