Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joyride Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Singer of a song named off
    Hello I want to know who sings a song named off all I know is that the singer is a woman

And is a slow song. The song is called off for sure and in the refrain says <<cause when you touch me baby I just can't live without you >>

That is all I remember

Thanks for your help
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Joyride, you haven't given us much to work with here. I am just going to take a guess here. Do you possibly mean a song that starts with "Oft"? If so, I think you might be thinking of Sarah Brightman's recording of Oft in the Stilly Night. Please view this link to the words of the song to see if you recognize it:

Oft in the stilly night Lyrics - by SARAH BRIGHTMAN from album TREES THEY GROW SO HIGH : Lyrics And Songs

It is my best guess. She has a beautiful haunting kind of voice. If this isn't it, can you give us any other clue to the song? As much as you can think of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singer and song title [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the artist and song title of this song that goes like this... 'move to the left,move to the right,looking upstairs,look in her eyes'... it's a 90's song,it used to be very popular,thank you:eek:

Song title or singer [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what the song title or the singer I don't really know what all the words are. I think it goes "mamas alright daddys alright they all seem a little weird surrender"that's all I know/ :confused:

Singer and song title [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings "outside heaven's door"? Some of the lyrics are "I'm standing right outside of heaven's door I know you don't love me anymore... I think this is from the 60's

Song Title & Singer Please [ 8 Answers ]

Hi :) I need some help finding the singer and title to a song ! I only know a couple of the words from the song, but its kind of catchy -- :D I got my hair I got my head I got my ( something ) I got my (something else ) Thanks Jay Jay

View more questions Search