Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lsuwil Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 11:03 AM
    Rock id question
    Is there any way to tell what kind of rock this is without knowing where they came from ? Any help would b great . Will
    Attached Images

Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2012, 10:49 AM
    I would say a slice of Agate from a Geode:
    The Rock Warehouse bookends, geodes and amethyst products

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's rock song with these lyrics(fri rock show mid 80's) [ 1 Answers ]

I met a little cutie, her name was julie, we used to make love all the time, down on seven sisters road. Now she had more than you average score, she never drew the line, down on seven sisters road, That's right, yeah that's right. IT WAS PLAYED ON THE TOMMY VANCE FRIDAY ROCK SHOW IN MID...

The Rock [ 4 Answers ]

What's the name of the girl in the bar scene with steve buscemi with the fake diamond ring?

Hard Rock/Classic Metal question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I heard this song last week on Boneyard radio station in the SF Bay area, and I'm unable to find the title and the artist through Google. I can only remember parts of the chorus, which go something like this: "Say goodbye to the land of (Archibane?), ... holding back the rain" I...

I Rock! [ 12 Answers ]

... well, that's what my kids' Playstation Guitar Hero II game said. Woo hoo I'm hooked! ... any other old timers here tried that one? Typically the games nowadays are way over my head with what all the button and button combinations do but gosh that Guitar Hero is a real hoot! He's...

Rock music [ 1 Answers ]

What is rock music ?

View more questions Search