Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheesemuffin24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 10:50 AM
    I like her but does she feel the same?
    I've known a girl for a while now, but recently we have become closer. We've spent lots of time together and I've really felt like we have connected. I told her I liked her a few weeks back and although she said she didn't like me, when with me we still flirt and have a great time. I know when a girl is flirting with me and all the signs point to the fact that she might in fact like me, but she still says she only sees me as a friend. Do you think that she might like me and if I wait a bit longer she might tell me, or she's just having fun with me or what?
    I'm so lost, and I really like her.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Be happy she is being honest and not making things something they are not.
    It may be a bit hurtful and confusing now , but to find out later after you have become more attached would be much worse.

Believe what she tells you when she tells you you are only a friend. Don't try to make it more than it is and if you cannot accept just being friends you would be better off to stay away.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Whether she really does not like you or is just playing around with you, she obviously does not feel for you what you do for her.
    Leave her alone, move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

View more questions Search