Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hariharanv61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 09:49 AM
    Intercaste marriage
    Presently my daughter wish to marry an intercaste boy being the fall of love. At first the mother of the boy said the matter of money is secondary only while their son s wish of selecting a partner is priority. Both family except the father were met and finalised marriage betrothal by oct 18. 2012. But unexpectedly my bank was not accept to transfer my saving account to my new place of office because I was taken personal loan and paying emi regularly and the bank is asking to close the remaining amount of personal loan first and transfer then. Mother of boy seems to greedy.money minded and an arrogant lady.may I go through for an written agreement that the family of boy will not get down from quality of descency to indescent behaves like female harassment .dowry harassment and mental torture to my family and daughter .I am in a truly poorer position.to meet any untoward expenses at this time. But being a parent. I will give some amount for the future of my daughter by due course after my retirement 2019.how can I make a draft of agreement for this type of dispute?

Check out some similar questions!

Intercaste marriage [ 0 Answers ]

I am a gazetted government employee, aged 32 years and unmarried.. I have a best friend and she and her family love me very much.. She and her family had done a lot for me and my family.. I have mine aged parents whom I love and respect a lot.. I have a married sister who can't come frequently to...

Is it OK to do intercaste marriage? [ 1 Answers ]

I am deeply in love with a guy, and he loves me too, and we want to get married, but the main issue is caste, as he as lower in caste than me. We are well educated, he is financially very sound, but I'm a middle class girl, and we both agree on the point that we won't marry without our parents...

Intercaste marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hi friends!I am having a love with a NAIDU person but I am not a naidu. I am in critical condition.our love came to known by their family and they pressured by lovable person to leave me by emotional tricks even he is a matured and in very good position.even they spoked me and requested not to...

Intercaste-marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi sir I'm a muslim boy and I love hindu girl. She loves me more then me . We want to marry but her parents is not agree for this... and she is not go against to his parents . *** help me what can I do

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.