Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    medlen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 09:41 AM
    Is there a reset button for a panasonic viera th-42pz81b
    My TV is on stand by and the light keeps flashing and I can't get the TV to turn on proply.
    joe199178 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 01:13 PM
    Yes lower left conner on back use tooth pick to reset
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2012, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by medlen View Post
    my tv is on stand by and the light keeps flashing and i can't get the tv to turn on proply.
    How many times does the light blink? The blinking standby light on Panasonic TVs provides an error code. It will blink a certain number of times to indicate exactly what is wrong. Also let us know if after unplugging and plugging it back in the light blinks right away or only starts blinking after trying to power it on.

To reset it, you can try unplugging it for a bit then plugging it back in. Also hold down the power button on the TV. To do a full factory reset on Panasonic flat panels, you need to be able to turn the set on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic viera TV reset button [ 9 Answers ]

I have a panisonic viera + I left it on for a whole 24hours by accident now it won't completely turn on and it isn't over heated - is there a reset button...

Is there a reset button on tv-panasonic model#CT-325L14J ME41830207?I cant turn my TV [ 0 Answers ]

I can't turn my panasonic TV back on?is there a reset button on a Panasonic TV T(tau) model#CT-325L14J ME 41830207 year 2004?thank you for your help!

Panasonic Viera 50" TV [ 0 Answers ]

All of a sudden the volume control and mute functions stopped working. Any idea how I can restore these functions?

I have a Panasonic Viera 42 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a line down the middle of the screen

View more questions Search