Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cseibert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Am I able to fly to the states with my kids without their fathers permission
    I am a mother of 2 kids and I have been separated from their father for nearly a year now.although I am married to a marine and my husband is stationed in virginia I am trying to fly out with my kids to relocate with him.but the problem here is that their father disagrees with me.there is no legal action stating child support or visitation rights.also can my kids just fly with their military id's and birth certificates rather than their passports,because they do not have one and if I was to get one I wouldn't be able to because of their father.I am just trying to get the best and honest answers because I do not want to get in trouble for trying to better me and my kids life.I am just doing what's needed for my kids.please help asap..

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move me and my baby without fathers permission? [ 0 Answers ]

We live with baby's father but I want to move towards my family with baby. Not married, father is on b.c. no courts yet. Can I move without his consent because I'm scared of what he will try if I tel him.

Fly puppys to other states [ 5 Answers ]

Fly puppys to other states

Changing my child's name without her fathers permission [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old and she has my last name I have currently remarried and haven't changed my name yet but want to. I also want to change my daughters last name but not sure if her real father will let me and he is on the birth certificate. Can I change her name without his permission even if she...

Adopting out a newborn without Fathers Permission [ 10 Answers ]

Is there a state that allows adoption of a new born without the fathers permission? And what are the legal ramnifications when the father finds out his child was adopted and not stillborn?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.