Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mezladybug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Ugly skin markings on my legs
    About 4 years ago, I started getting these dark stripped and tiny dotted marks on my legs. Both legs show the same pattern on each leg. It's mostly in the front of my upper legs. And below the knee its both in front and back. It's seems as the years have gone by, the markings are appearing more and more. I call it zebra legs. I don't like wearing shorts anymore. Can anyone out there tell me what it could be. I've searched on the internet and haven't found anything! I've never ever seen anything like it before. I haven't gone to the doctor about it either to get their opinion. Maybe someone in this site will have an answer for me. I'm 36 years old, in case it has to do with my age.
    Jessica_Tilton Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2010, 01:41 PM
    Hi, I'm 14 years old and I think I have the same problem like you do. First of all, does it itch? If it does than that's something I can't help you with but if it doesn't than the only solutions I can give you is conceal it. It's like using concealer on the face to cover the dark circles it goes well with the legs as well I've tried it and they work wonders just make sure it is exactly the same skin tone you don't want you're legs to look fairer than you're face or arms it must be the precise colour. I hope this works!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ugly legs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 24 and I have 2 kids... and I have a real big problem... I have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs.. mainly right behind the knee where our legs bend... I've always had dark veins.. even as a kid I remember looking down at my legs and seeing my viens.. with my first daughter I...

Ugly paneling! [ 5 Answers ]

Can you dry wall over paneling? If so, what type of dry wall and how thick should it be. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Ugly Luck! [ 2 Answers ]

A deformed and ugly man walks into his local pub with a big grin on his face. "What are you so happy about?" asks the barman. "I'll tell you," replies the ugly man. "You know, I live by the railway. Well, on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the tracks, like in the...

View more questions Search