Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeiGei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 05:40 AM
    I have blurry vision, do I have a concussion?
    I fell down (passed out) and received a big bump on the back of my head. Everything was fine for the first couple of days besides a little issue with my balance and memory. Now both are up to par but I have blurry (double) vision.

I used to be able to read normal text without issue, now I cannot see it with out reading glasses. This has happened since my hit on the head. It is in both eyes and if I look at a dot on a computer screen I see two for every one in both eyes independently. Should I be worried? The injury happened a couple of weeks ago.
    ICM Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jul 15, 2012, 05:49 AM
    Yes you should be worried. Just find medical care ASAP! This can be blood coagulation and in that case you can just... D... if you don't take care of it. (for the record, I have several doctors in my family and as friends to how I asked about you). Go and do all the exams!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am having extremely blurry vision in my right eye, and some pain in right hand. [ 1 Answers ]

I am Having extremely blurry vision in my right eye, and occasional pain in right hand. Can you tell me what this is? Should I be worried? I am a female, 41 years old.

What to do about my concussion? [ 10 Answers ]

I recently got a concussion, which involved a loss of consciousness and I haven't experienced the usual symptoms such as nausea or headache since it occurred. This is also my first concussion. How long before I can return to physical activity such as football?

Light headed/blurry vision [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why I am always light headed and stagger a lot plus I have blurry vision bit I feel fine laying down when I get up I am dizzy and stagger all over again . This is constant every day some are worse than other days Thanks

Do I have a Concussion? [ 3 Answers ]

I'am not sure if this is the best category to ask this... but the other day during a basketball game I slammed my head against the floor and it's been pounding ever since... I feel extreme pressure and it aches... Is it possible that I might have a concussion? What are the signs so I can be...

40 weeks pregnant with blurry vision [ 3 Answers ]

I am 40 weeks pregnant and for the last 4 days I have had blurry vision it comes and goes, what could this be?

View more questions Search