Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mranda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 02:34 AM
    How does the New York trilogy show what it means to be human
    The New York trilogy by Paul Auster has got me going crazy. Could you please help and explain how the novel explains humanity ?

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids show w/ the human body [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the show where the guy dressed up in a suit showing the insides of the human body?

Show me proof that the IRS requires a SS# to reimburse for human study [ 1 Answers ]

Show me proof that the IRS requires a SS# in order for a person to be paid for a patient human study participation, or honorarium?

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

Late 80s/Early 90s TV show about a human-form demon [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me the name of this TV show? I remember watching a couple of episodes on RTE TV in Ireland when I was perhaps 6 or 7, so early 1990s, though it was based in America. All I can remember from it was that the plots seemed to revolve around a blonde woman and a man who were setting out to...

How do I show my wonderful hubby how much he means to me from a far? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband love each other very much. We currently have a military marriage and I'm in the army as a medic. I was wondering how can I show him I love him from a far? Like how the hell do I write love letters? Or maybe something I could do to show him how much he means to me? He writes me beautiful...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.