Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashmil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 02:20 AM
    F1 reinstatement and traveling abroad
    Hello,

It would be really helpful if you guys can answer my question.

My F1 status was reinstated 2 years back when I was an undergraduate student. Now I am a graduate student and travelling abroad. I still have 1 year of valid visa and 2 years valid I20. Will I have any problem at port of entry?

Thanks
    share20 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 04:01 PM
    If you have visa stamped.. questions at the customs will be tough.

If you have visa stamped and i20 all OK.. still it will be tough.

The reason why you were reinstated because you had to study. Not to come and go. Normally people thinks like this.

If you are semester / Masters program is not ended you are okey to come back but... still.. tough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reinstatement F-1 Status [ 0 Answers ]

How long does it take to hear back from a request for reinstatement to F-1 Active status?

I want to go abroad what are future prospects in abroad after b.tech biotechnology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am very confused what to do after my b.tech biotechnology gets over . I was thinking to go to abroad but I don't know the future prospects of biotech in abroad please suggest me . Thanks

Traveling abroad while adjusting for status [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently received my I-512L Authorization for Parole and I am confused about the whole process... Here is my question (two parts) Is the I-512L document sufficient for re-entry to the United States after traveling abroad or a) will I receive a "card" akin to my work permit or...

SSI reinstatement [ 1 Answers ]

I currently get SSI and Medicaid due to several disabilities. In the future I may get a one lump payment from a family trust which will temporarily put me over the income limit, probably for a few months after I pay off my debts and then I will still be disabled and broke again and in the same...

View more questions Search