Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josephx13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 07:55 PM
    My girl friend of 2 years dumped me
    My girlfriends sister came to visit and asked me if I planned on getting married .
    I said yes in about a year .

Then later that night my girl friend told me that it bothered her that I told her sister that. I didn't have to lie to impress her sister and that I didn't take the relationship seriously .

I told her that I wasn't lying and that we have been together for 2 years now that by next year we should be married.
    She didn't say anything.

After a week went by I thought everything was good .Then she texted me that it was really bothering her that I had said that.

Soi tried to explain to her again why I had said that then she told me that it was over and that I was only using her and she stopped texting me won't answer the phone.

Should I continue trying or should I let her go ?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 14, 2012, 09:01 PM
    I would suggest you work on communication.
    I am unsure of what the problem is you refer to.

I think it is that your girlfriend does not believe you are serious about the relationship , in which case after two years together you both should know where you stand.

That is a definite sign of lack of communication.

You might try to better understand her but if she refuses to talk there is little you can do but move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl-friend dumped me for not having sex with her! [ 8 Answers ]

My girl friend dumped me for not having sex with her. Im a virgin and I am planning on waiting until I'm married. I know that probably sonds weird coming from a guy. Anyway she said if I can't give her what she needs, she'll get it from someone else. I don't want to loose her. We've been together...

My girl friend dumped me but we still talk [ 2 Answers ]

My girl friend dumped me but we still talk , we still love it other to death, she admits that's she's still in love with me, but I've been gone a lot this summer and its like our relationship has been a lot of just talkking on the phone, I only ran into once and that was a accident. She dumped me...

Dumped after 6 years, found a new girl, feeling even worse [ 121 Answers ]

It's been 2 months since my 6 year relationship with my girlfriend from high school ended. I don't have much of a desire to contact her, and it's been going well up until now. I recently met a girl at a club a few days ago and she seems really nice- a college senior who is just a year younger...

Girl friend of 5 years wants to take a break, but doesn't know why. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28, and she's 26. We've been together for almost 5 years, and in that time, things have been overall very good. We've spoken about getting married, and although we weren't planning to get married anytime soon (1-2 years), we both did want to eventually get married. We bought a house together...

View more questions Search