Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junior000 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Stuck
    HELP!! Well yes I'm married butttttttttttt I think I'm in love with a really good friend of mine I've known her for yrsssssss
    mame_chula123 Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by junior000 View Post
    HELP!!!!!!! well yes I'm married butttttttttttt I think I'm in love with a really good friend of mine iv known her for yrsssssss
    If you've known her for years, and know how you feel. Than why get married? Try to figure out if she likes you or not, because if she doesn't and you get carried away with her. You can ruin your marriage and I don't think you would want that.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 14, 2012, 07:32 PM
    How long have you been married?
    You ARE married, you only THINK you're in love. Your first priority is you wife.
    Are you having contact with this woman If so, stop!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 14, 2012, 08:38 PM
    My advice is to stay away from her and avoid a plethora of potential heartache , pain , guilt , and sorrow that is the most common outcome of these situations.
    bethanynjesse Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jul 14, 2012, 09:51 PM
    Please stay away from her. You made vows to your wife, and marriage is NOT something to take lightly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Came out and now stuck please help :L [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I'm abbey 17 years old live in the UK, just came out to my mum few weeks ago, but not to my friends, but how can I talk to girls without my friends knowing yet? Because I'm not totally sure if I am yet? And I don't know how to talk to girls yet, haha bad times. If any one has got any ideas...

I'm Stuck [ 1 Answers ]

I was brought to the United States illegaly when I was only seven years old. I have lived in the U.S for 11 years now. I graduated high school last year and while I was in school I did community service, National Honors Society, Professional Chorus, Advanced Placement classes, musicals & Plays, and...

I'm stuck! [ 19 Answers ]

OK so after calling my ex every name under the sun for sleeping with my best mates, strangley we've started becoming friends again. She called me on my birthday and called me ffrom oxygen festival saying she just wanted to talk to me as she kept thinking about me and wanted to see me when she came...

Stuck [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have a problem I have an amazing boyfriend but sometimes he gets pissed or if he is having a bad day he takes it out on me and is the biggest jerk. And I don't know and then today I went to the bowling ally and my best friend invited my ex who still really likes me and seeing him again...

Stuck [ 11 Answers ]

I have no idea what to do any more. The man I live with is a drug addict, abusive and just plain cruel. I've tried the shelters but their full. Also, you have to have a police referral. But that's a joke. Every time they come out, they make him go downstairs. They took pictures of my face and neck...

View more questions Search