Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggiehollis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Monologue ideas for 50+ woman
    Need audition monologues. I like comedy especially. Any ideas? >email address removed<
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2012, 02:19 PM
    Please don't post your email address - it's against the "rules" you agreed to when you joined AMHD. {removed -mod}

Are you looking to write a monolgue or use someone else's?

Vagina Monologues is always a good starting place.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 14, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Hike over to the local public library. They will have collections of dramatic and comedic monologues available in the 800s. If you can't find them, ask for help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drama/Monologue [ 30 Answers ]

I have to do a Monologue about "its time to go on a holiday and many weeks have been spent planning this holiday and everyone is so exited" Anyway you have to talk about this holdiday but it doesn't have to be all about it. And I am having trouble coming up with a character. Help and Ideas would...

Need to write a dramatic monologue(poetry) for class but I have writer's block [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I write something I end up crumbling it up and trying to start all over again. Its very frustrating. The other aspect of this poem that makes it difficult is that I have to record myself reading it on tape, which will be evaluated by my teacher as a final exam. Help!!

Monologue for audition [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know a good monologue I could practice for an audition? My school is writing their own play and I would love to be in it,but they're requiring our own monologue and I want one that will leave them speechless, it all depends on how I perform of course but a good one would help, thanks!

Think of a character for my monologue? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm finding it hard to get inspired for a monologue I have to do in drama. I need to come up with one that goes for about 5 to 7 minutes, has to include some non-naturalistic elements and has something to do with slander. I want something interesting... something that won't bore everyone to...

View more questions Search