Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mandiwcu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 01:34 PM
    Cost to clean a therapist office building, 6500 sq. feet , construction clean-up?
    Building will have q steam room , mens and women's locker room, showers , sauna, cardio machines, therapy tables , two offices, etc. like a mini gym. How much to charge per square foot, how often to clean. They are taking my recommendations, and want to be around average. This is the first of 22 building do we want to be generous per say.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

How much should I bid to clean an office building with 14,500 sq ft [ 8 Answers ]

Cleaning consists of emptying trash cans, vacuuming, sweeping, moping, some windows, kitchen (6 tables, 2 microwaves, 1 sink), 4 conference rooms, 2 lobbies, 16 offices, 12 cubicles,1 copy room, 4 bathrooms (6 stalls, 1 urinal, 6 sinks). All bathrooms have tile, hallways have pergo flooring, and...

How much do I charge a storage building for a new construction clean? [ 2 Answers ]

The building is brand new. It has 325 units and is 40,000sq/ft in rentable space. How much should I charge them per square footage? I do not want to overcharge since I already have a sister company of theirs and am pending one more. They need the floors cleared of dirt with all of the walls. I may...

What is the going rate per square foot to clean a office building/bingo hall [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much to charge customer based on square footage and I'm purchasing my own supplies

What is Construction Clean up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, just wondering what exactly a construction clean up crew does. What kind of work is it, hazards etc. Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.