Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carl23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 11:50 AM
    Space telescope
    I was wondering if the output from the james webb space telescope will be of any interest to the general public, to be specific will any of the images from the JWST, be in the optical range, or will they be in the radio or infra red?

Thank you.
    TechSupport Posts: 43, Reputation: 5

Oct 18, 2012, 06:21 AM
    http://www.jwst.nasa.gov/

Infrared telescope. Very powerful. Very awesome. It will make Hubble images look like you using a drugstore telescope in your back yard.

Www.astropotamus.com for my astronomy web site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best telescope? [ 9 Answers ]

I am thinking of buying the Orion SpaceProbe 130ST EQ Telescope. I was just wondering if anyone out there could let me know what the best telescope is to get. I am also considering price here, too, so I need something between one-five hundred dollars... Anyone with information, please let...

The first telescope [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 6 years old. He loves astronomy so much. What is the most suitable telescopes for him? Is it 30mm, 50mm, orbigger one?

Buying a telescope [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there that gaze at the stars? I’m looking into buying a telescope so I can start a new hobby. So what I want to know is what is one of the best and inexpensive telescopes on the market?

Built my own telescope [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best book out that gives you good details on how to build your own telescope?

Kind of telescope [ 5 Answers ]

What kind of telescope to purchase for my family to observe our solar system. Any help is greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search